Having a trainer by your side for each and every workout does not guarantee success.
Considering that training alone only takes up approx 4% of your week, It’s what happens in the other 96% (when you’re on your own) that really matters.
When Archana reached out and started working with me in January, we didn’t go about changing absolutely everything that she was doing.
We looked at her current habits and routine, addressed what could be improved and went about systematically making her current normal better.
What Archana hasn’t had to do -
❌ count calories or workout the perfect macro equation
❌ not a single meal plan has been provided
❌ cut out food groups or restrict anything
❌ spend every day working out in the gym
What Archana has done -
✅ improved her meal frequency (5-6 meals per day)
✅ made her meals metabolically precise as they work for her metabolism and not fight it
✅ ate lots of food that she loves to eat
✅ only had to complete 3-4 intense workouts per week (FIRE/ICE)
✅ incorporated lots of LIA (light intensity activity) into her week.
✅ improved her daily water intake
✅ focused on getting atleast 8 hours of quality sleep per night
By reaching out and asking for help, by being coachable and having someone to be accountable to Archana has lost a total of 52cms from her girth measurements in just 18 weeks.
This is really exciting as the next 6 months are going to be even better as we are just starting to see what improving your metabolism can do for you Archana